Sunday, February 22, 2009

Anak ku makin petah...

Lately we are trying to introduce Zharif to his coming soon sister...(i hope!) by pointing my tummy and say
"Abang.. see.. perut mama got baby inside..."
Makin lama dia dah mula suka tunding my tummy and kiss it and say
"Mama.. see... baby!!"
to me okla.. at least he knows ada baby coming and i hope dia realise that soon he's gonna be big brother!
but one day... Zharif ask for his nenen.. and after he finish it up.. he realised that he was full...
so he pull up his shirt while lying down and call me...
Zharif: "Mama..mama... seee... "
Me : "See what Abang..."
Zharif : (pointing to his tummy).. "BABY!!!"
Me: "No Abangggg... u have no baby in ur tummy laaaaaaaaaa" *sigh*
Maybe he misunderstood my big bulging tummy as perut yang sudah kenyang... hahahaha