Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tired... mInd , Body and s0uL...

This morning i got down to canteen for breakfast ..alone... Had some Laksa Sarawak... and while i'm at it.. my other hand was busy smsing Diana, my officemate... whom i seems to be closed to lately... yeah.. did i mentioned that i'm kinda lone-ranger in this Kuching town?..

She smsed me.. good news.. and bad newss...
i cant bear the bad news.. she's quitting... of a better offer.. more into politics... huh.. and basically means leaving me.. alone...... in this office...

Suddenly i feel a big burden just landed on my shoulder... heavy tho.. but i kinda used to it before... and my feelings started to color-up to blue...

I'm tired...
Last september.. i got to know that i'm pregnant... I'm happy but bearing with all this pregnancy symptom i'm having..fatique, nausea and all.. i'm physicaaly tired...(not to mention grateful too)..
I cant pickup my son anymore.. i cant bear the 23 kgs toddler pressuring my abdoment..
and he's really active!
...tired...

Last October, hari raya.. eid mubarrak.. i let my maid go home to her village... and leaving me and my hubby taking care of zharif back in KL..

Tired? that's normal when u're travelling...

2 long weeks after.. we're back home...
back to office... overloading work awaits...

Tired? That's the price u pay when u take long vacation tho....

Later.. i found out that my maid which i have gave the freedoom to go back home and celebrates raya with her family.. celebrate toooooo much that she has gotten herself PREGNANT...

My husband and i took the immediate action.. send her back home the next day itself...
Had to take emergencvy unpaid leave and back to KL...
later got my mom followed me back tyo Kuching and get myself a new maid... train her and coach her again... and of course.. scared that zharif cant accept the maid...

Tired? yes, used to have maid around...

and now....
Diana's quitting...
There's only me and her tho handling Kuching Port Authority cases...
and we're still handfull with works..
......and to know that she's leaving... i feel some stress flowing into my nerves system...

Tired? just by imagining me handling the whole case alone... Yeah, who doesnt...

What's next?
Recruiting new worker.. and me giving training all over again like i used to give to Diana?
Tired? Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

god help me please here....

0 comments :